If you would like you sign up for the Pre-Authorized Payment Plan please provide a VOID Cheque or Direct Withdrawal Form.
Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, pdf, Max. file size: 2 MB.
Drop files here or
Deposits are required on all new accounts and need to be paid upfront before the application can be processed. (If Applicable) After you submit the application, please contact Orangeville Hydro within two business days to pay the required deposit(s). If deposit payment(s) are not received, they will be applied to your first bill.
Your personal information is collected on this form by Orangeville Hydro under the authority of the Electricity Act, 1998, S.O. 1998, c. 15, Sched. A.
- To confirm your identify, respond to your inquiries and maintain business relations with you;
- to deliver and maintain electricity service;
- to bill and collect payment;
- to register you for pre-authorized payment, if applicable;
- for legal, regulatory and market operations requirements;
- to help prevent or investigate fraud, theft of power or other breaches of the law;
- to provide you with information about our services, the electricity industry, energy conservation and rates;
- to request your participation in surveys or contests; or
- to notify you about events or causes sponsored by Orangeville Hydro or our affiliates.
If you have any questions about this collection, the ways in which your personal information may be used by Orangeville Hydro, or would like further information about our privacy policies, please contact us at email or 519-942-8000