Skip to content



I’m moving out of Orangeville/ Grand Valley and need to cancel my service, what do I need to do?

When moving into an area that we service, we will need you to fill out a move out form.

I’m moving into Orangeville/Grand Valley and need to set up service, what do I need to do?

When moving into an area that we service, we will need you to fill out a move in form.

I’m moving from one Orangeville/ Grand Valley location and into another Orangeville/ Grand Valley location and need to transfer my services over, what do I need to do?

When moving within an area that we service, we will need you to fill out a move within form.

I’ve submitted the online form but I’m unsure if it was received, how can I tell?

Any form submitted online will come directly to us; therefore we do not send confirmation emails. If you are still unsure and want to follow up we encourage you to give us a call five business days after submitting the form. 519-942-8000

Are there deposits required for setting up service or cancelling service?  How do I pay these deposits?

If you are a tenant we will require the electricity and water deposit upfront before processing the application of service. If you are an owner you may pay your deposits upfront with the application, or have them appear on your first bill. Deposits can be called in by phone, or paid in the office. More information about the amount of the deposits and how to wave the initial electricity fee can be found here

There are no fees for cancelling hydro/ water services.


How can I tell which dates I was billed for?

On the second half of your bill under Account Number and Name is a chart, the chart states “Read Dates” the “Previous” is the start of the bill date, and the “Present” is the end of the bill date (i.e. Previous- 2017-04-03/Present-2017-05-01).

My bill didn’t come in the mail this month, what should I do?

Our bills are mailed out at the same time every month, therefore if you didn’t receive your bill this month you can call and inquire about your balance. We also offer an online version of your bill through our customer connect website that gives you the option to receive both paper bills and electronic bills, or solely electronic bills if you prefer.  If you recently purchased your home it can take a minimum of six weeks before you receive your first bill.

I need to remove someone from my bill and my account/ I need to add someone to my bill and my account, how do I do this?

When adding or removing people from the bill/account we need the request in writing and for both parties to acknowledge and sign the request. It can be sent to the office via email, fax or placed in the night deposit box.

Email: Fax: 519-941-6061. Night deposit box is located beside the front door in the office

If we didn’t answer all your questions, more information about billing and accounts can be found here:

Digging in your Backyard

I’m doing some work around my yard and need to make sure I don’t hit any lines, what do I do?

The first step is to call Ontario One Call 1-800-400-2255 and ask for a locate. After which someone will come by to mark your property.


Do you service my hot water tank?

No we do not service hot water tanks. The hot water tank providers name and number can be found on a sticker attached to the tank.