Thank you for your interest in a career at Orangeville Hydro Limited.
Orangeville Hydro Limited welcomes applications from potential employees who come from all backgrounds and life experiences. Orangeville Hydro Limited welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applications received will be kept on file for a six month period but we encourage applicants to re-apply for any current job openings.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in our positions, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How To Apply
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Mail your resume to:
Orangeville Hydro Limited
400 C Line
Fax your resume to: (519)941-6061
Below are the current job postings at Orangeville Hydro Limited:
Please check back often as opportunities may be posted at any time.
Finance Summer Student
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the primary responsibility of this position is to provide administrative support to the finance and regulatory department, with a focus on providing excellent customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing administrative support to the finance and regulatory departments
- Performing basic accounting reconciliations, updating Excel worksheets, assisting in document retention
- Assist with monthly bank reconciliation
- Developing a new file retention system
- Data entry for various online applications
- Monitoring and tracking fixed assets
- Back up for front counter
- Record, manage and file digital files
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Other duties as assigned
- Working toward completion of post-secondary education in either Business or Finance
- Intermediate competency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and courteous demeanour with all customers and fellow co-workers
- Proven troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and highly organized
The successful applicant must possess a strong work ethic and a desire to be part of an organization that is team focused and community oriented.
Orangeville Hydro Limited offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume by May 17, 2019.